About Nilgiri Wiki
What's new on Nilgiri Wiki
- 01/15/11 - Still alive!
- Wikia made changes to the look of all its wikis. The sidebar navigation of this page disappeared as a result, and a pretty useless pull-down menu replaced it. I put everything from the sidebar into the pull-down menu and made it usable again. That's all from me for now. The MUD itself is still alive, so there's still value in adding content here. I encourage you to add any useful info from our MUD that you have gathered and is sitting in your computer! Information wants to be free, yo!
- -Daarklord 17:53, January 15, 2011 (UTC)
- 05/11/09 - Revamped menu
- The menu on the left has been greatly improved for navigation. Thank you, Kheri, for the feedback and contributions. On another note, currently the composite items lists have some formatting issues due to changes in the Wikia system. Hopefully I will have that resolved soon.
- -Daarklord 07:53, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
- 05/02/08 - More changes
- Added more categories, changed the default template to one that is newer and has helpful features for new editors, and added a Marketplace forum.
- -Daarklord 08:10, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
- 04/11/08 - Progress
- All the layout as I have envisioned (and more) have been completed. Now's the time to add the content. I also want to make it easier for people to add new content so I'll be looking into that. Wiki markup isn't hard, but I want contributions, whether the contributors know wiki markup or not. Newest addition would be pages like Float equipment(all) which are automatically generated by pulling ID information from each of the item pages in the category. And I will be using the name Daarklord because that's what I use in all wikis. Just know that I am Lessa/Flar/Essal/Marigold in game.
Daarklord 09:55, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- 04/03/2008 - Launching of Nilgiri Wiki
- I have finally gotten off my lazy butt and created this wiki. I hope it will be useful for you guys. I will be adding more equipment id's and maps as time allows. Remember it's a wiki, so YOU can add the content and make this go where YOU want it to.
Lessa 01:51, 4 April 2008 (UTC)
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
buttonlabel=Create new article
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- The best place to get answers about wiki editing: "Meta-Wiki".
- Adding content
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.